Feathers (OMD challenge day 24: Inspired by a tutorial)


Dear readers,

Today's OMD challenge theme is "inspired by a tutorial" and I picked one I've been meaning to try for a while: Polish Alcoholic's Dreamcatcher tutorial. It's very easy to follow and I think it turned out really pretty. 


I used several of my new polishes for this: Essie Marshmallow for the base, LynBDesigns Quoth the Raven for the black, LynBDesigns Eloquent Dust for the feathers and several new drugstore polishes. (p2 Pool Side Party LE 040 sunshine yellow, L'Oreal 303 Lush Tangerine, p2 volume gloss 100 heavenly girl, p2 summer attack LE 010 flirtin' purple)

See today's other manis below and have a lovely day!


24. Inspired by a Tutorial :

The nail newbie







4 comments:

Hi! I love getting comments!
Comment moderation is enabled so your comment won't appear right away but at least you can be sure I read every single comment and try to answer them as fast as possible :)

Hallo! Ich freu mich sehr über jeden Kommentar!
Da sie moderiert sind, erscheinen sie nicht sofort, aber dafür könnt ihr euch sicher sein, dass ich auch jeden einzelnen lese :) Ich werd so schnell wie möglich darauf antworten.

Copyright © 2013 To boldly polish and Blogger Templates - Anime OST.
Social media icons (except gfc) by

Photobucket