Fish eggs on my nails (OMD challenge day 20: 3D)


 
Good morning everybody,
I hope you're having a wonderful weekend! It's really sunny here and I'm about to head out for a day trip to the countryside, so this isn't really the best mani for that, but I don't really care as long as I get to lie in the grass and watch the clouds (if there are any).

I used two of my birthday presents for this mani (given to me by different people - that's how well they know me...). The polish is Essie Trophy Wife and I'm wearing "nail pearls" from Claire's on the ring finger. This was my first experience with nail caviar/pearls/whatever you want to call it, and it was surprisingly easy to use. Turns out the funnel isn't for applying the pearls as I thought but to get them back into the bottle. That was a weight off my mind! Though I suppose you could use the funnel to make patterns. For now I'm sticking with a simple full-nail coating. Looks pretty nifty, doesn't it?



Let's see what 3D nail art the others have made today:

20. 3-D Nails :

The nail newbie, ready to enjoy the weekend


0 comments:

Hi! I love getting comments!
Comment moderation is enabled so your comment won't appear right away but at least you can be sure I read every single comment and try to answer them as fast as possible :)

Hallo! Ich freu mich sehr über jeden Kommentar!
Da sie moderiert sind, erscheinen sie nicht sofort, aber dafür könnt ihr euch sicher sein, dass ich auch jeden einzelnen lese :) Ich werd so schnell wie möglich darauf antworten.

Copyright © 2013 To boldly polish and Blogger Templates - Anime OST.
Social media icons (except gfc) by

Photobucket