July Tri-Polish Challenge, Day 2: Mondrianesque

Dear readers,

My second look for the tri-polish challenge was a bit of an experiment: my first tape mani. And I couldn't do it the easy way, could I? No, I had to go for a full-on Mondrianesque look. Well, I suspect Mondrian might not be happy with me calling it that, since he only worked with primary colours and I'm messing around with green and different shades of blue... well, let's say I did boxes with colours in them.

I didn't expect tape to be so difficult to get to lie down nicely at the edge of the nail! I'm not very happy with this, it looks messy and haphazard. Note to self: Try a simple tape mani next.


Ready to see what the others have for us today?

The not really Neo-Plasticist nail newbie

2 comments:

Hi! I love getting comments!
Comment moderation is enabled so your comment won't appear right away but at least you can be sure I read every single comment and try to answer them as fast as possible :)

Hallo! Ich freu mich sehr über jeden Kommentar!
Da sie moderiert sind, erscheinen sie nicht sofort, aber dafür könnt ihr euch sicher sein, dass ich auch jeden einzelnen lese :) Ich werd so schnell wie möglich darauf antworten.

Copyright © 2013 To boldly polish and Blogger Templates - Anime OST.
Social media icons (except gfc) by

Photobucket