July Tri-Polish Challenge, Day 4: Sailing


Dear readers,

it's the final day of this month's TPC and all I can think of is a cool ocean breeze on my face. I'm not going sailing this summer, alas, but I will go to the sea shore (this is a big deal when you live in a landlocked country) and I cannot wait!

For this mani I used the light blue p2 up in the air, the darker Catrice it's all I can blue, and my usual black and white.

Easy breezy summer thoughts,

the nail newbie




See the other contributions here:

4 comments:

  1. Sweetie, this is too cool!!! :D
    Love the inspiration, the design and the execution! Lovely! :) Love the blue of the waves**

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweetie, your comments always brighten my day :)

      Delete

Hi! I love getting comments!
Comment moderation is enabled so your comment won't appear right away but at least you can be sure I read every single comment and try to answer them as fast as possible :)

Hallo! Ich freu mich sehr über jeden Kommentar!
Da sie moderiert sind, erscheinen sie nicht sofort, aber dafür könnt ihr euch sicher sein, dass ich auch jeden einzelnen lese :) Ich werd so schnell wie möglich darauf antworten.

Copyright © 2013 To boldly polish and Blogger Templates - Anime OST.
Social media icons (except gfc) by

Photobucket