Golden Oldie Thursdays: Valentine's Day


Will you look at this? Two nail art posts in a week, and both with hearts? Crazy stuff.

This is the Crumpet's new challenge, where you're supposed to use your older polishes and there's a theme every week. You can read all about it here.
I was going to join this one earlier but I was pretty busy and while I did do something for the Dots and the Green themes, they turned out so awful I just couldn't post them. So here's my first proper one, and already I'm bending the rules interpreting the theme creatively.


Here's one for Valentine's Day, for the Olympics, for equal rights, for equal love, for human rights.

Here's me joining in with United Nations Secretary General Ban Ki-Moon in saying "We must all raise our voices against attacks on lesbians, gays, bisexual, transgender or intersex people. We must oppose the arrests, imprisonment and discriminatory restrictions they face."

Here's me wishing you a happy Valentine's day, and that all your days be filled with love.
Captain Spacenails

Some of my oldest polishes from last January - and the green one's even older. Almost empty, too, but still enough for a rainbow.




0 comments:

Hi! I love getting comments!
Comment moderation is enabled so your comment won't appear right away but at least you can be sure I read every single comment and try to answer them as fast as possible :)

Hallo! Ich freu mich sehr über jeden Kommentar!
Da sie moderiert sind, erscheinen sie nicht sofort, aber dafür könnt ihr euch sicher sein, dass ich auch jeden einzelnen lese :) Ich werd so schnell wie möglich darauf antworten.

Copyright © 2013 To boldly polish and Blogger Templates - Anime OST.
Social media icons (except gfc) by

Photobucket