Hi there!

Hi and welcome to my blog! And welcome to me as well, I suppose. What with this being a brand new blog and me having not the faintest of how to do this blogging thing.

Why don't I tell you a bit about myself? I'm a recent nail polish addict, I love to read, and I'm a cat person. I like to cook, bake and indulge in all sorts of crafts (scrapbooking, beading, crocheting, in that order). I love chocolate and cheese, Ryan Gosling and Tom Hiddleston, watching movies and going out with my friends. So nothing very exciting, I just thought I'd like to try blogging.

A bit more about the nail polish thing, since I think that's going to be the main topic of this blog: I used to paint my nails in clear and nudes and sometimes red for a night out. But somehow this summer I developed a bit of an addiction, I started buying more nail polish in unusual (for me) colors (green, purple, etc.). 

Then at some point I found a few beauty blogs and started following them, and then I kept following links on blogrolls and found some really amazing nail art blogs that just blew me away. My blog reader is full of awesome nail blogs now and I love all the swatch and mani posts. I can't do any crazy nail art but I decided to do a nail blog anyway, just show you what I'm up to. I'm really a newbie when it comes to nails so I hope you won't laugh at me as I learn the ropes.

Hopefully, this blog will be about a nail newbie's journey to a slightly-less-newbie - we'll see!

If you're reading this, thank you! You might be my first reader.

The excited nail newbie

2 comments:

  1. Hey! :) Ich wünsch dir ganz viel Spaß beim Bloggen und finde als fellow nail polish junkie, dass das hier alles schon mal sehr gut aussieht. Wie kommt's denn, dass du zweisprachig schreibst? Übrigens ging's mit der Nagellackbegeisterung bei mir ebenfalls im vergangenen Sommer los - da muss ja was im Tee gewesen sein..
    Man liest sich jedenfalls. LG!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, danke für deinen Kommentar! :) Mein erster Kommentar und mein erster Follower, eine schöne Silvesterüberraschung ist das!

      Ich les so viele englische Blogs dass ich mir gedacht hab ich versuch das mal mit dem zweisprachigen Bloggen falls sich von dort mal wer zu mir verirrt - wie du siehst hab ich den ersten Post ganz auf Englisch geschrieben weil ich dachte ich mach das gleich "international" aber dann kam ich mir doof vor, über österreichische Boxen auf Englisch zu bloggen. Deswegen also beides, mal sehen wie lang ich das durchhalte, ist ja doch immer ein extra Aufwand.

      Als ich deinen Post über die Makeup-Aufbewahrung gesehen hab, hätt ich auf den ersten Blick nicht gedacht, dass dein Blog so neu ist, das ist alles so schön gestaltet. Ich hab schon begonnen, in deinem Archiv zu schmökern...

      Guten Rutsch ins Neue Jahr!

      Delete

Hi! I love getting comments!
Comment moderation is enabled so your comment won't appear right away but at least you can be sure I read every single comment and try to answer them as fast as possible :)

Hallo! Ich freu mich sehr über jeden Kommentar!
Da sie moderiert sind, erscheinen sie nicht sofort, aber dafür könnt ihr euch sicher sein, dass ich auch jeden einzelnen lese :) Ich werd so schnell wie möglich darauf antworten.

Copyright © 2013 To boldly polish and Blogger Templates - Anime OST.
Social media icons (except gfc) by

Photobucket